Thursday, October 27, 2011

Note to Self

Note to self; I miss you terribly
This is what we call a tragedy
Come back to, come back to me

So I have completed my five weeks worth of photographs, research and reflection. The whole process I must say was pretty enlightening. I was able to do some research into artists I'd always aspired to and was able to try emulate their work and bring some of their style into my own work. This assessment also allowed me to discover some new skills and techniques, both camera and editing wise, and I was able to broaden my ideas of photo taking. I think I will take away from this a new sense of creativity when taking photos in future, using elements from all the artist and images I have studied. It's been a good semester and I've really quite enjoyed this course and especially this assessment. Hopefully you have enjoyed my contributions also. But for now, here's to the end of a successful semester, I think.




No comments:

Post a Comment